Swipe card to call the lift:
The following readers can be used for Lift Call:
- Standard Access Control Reader
- Bluetooth Access Control Reader (mobile phone can call the lift)
- Install the Access Control relay contacts (NO, NC, COM) on the lift button signals.
- Swipe a card on the access control reader then all of the lift buttons will be active.
- The Access Control relay contacts can be wired to call the lift.
- Usually, installed on the ground floor/lobby only
- No lift control module required!
- Wiring is specific to each lift. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Swipe System Card -> Green LED -> If Red LED, swipe system card again, or press RST switch on circuit board.
- Swipe Parameter Card -> Green LED
- Test by swiping Master Card -> Green LED -> Relay will fire and close the circuit to the lift buttons ready for switching.