NOTE: Only follow this guide when instructed by KAS. If you do this without KAS instruction, you may experience unknown behaviours.
Step 1: Obtain your manage account details:
- Go to Lock-S Software
- System > System Parameters > APP
- Take note of the app account and app password
Step 2: Download LockKeeper from the app store:
- Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ulock-keeper/id1179196510?mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ufun.lockkeeper&hl=en
Step 3: Log in to Lockkeeper with the manager account details:
If you have not activated a lock, you need to activate the lock first.
Step 4: Update the node firmware using Bluetooth:
* Note * Follow these steps carefully! *
You must be at the lock for BLE connection
- Find the lock you want to upgrade. Ensure the Blue Key is displayed. Tap the row to go to settings.
- Tap ‘More’
- Tap ‘Update Firmware’
- Download the latest Firmware and tap ‘Start to Update’
!!!!DO NOT CLICK CANCEL AND DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE LOCK.
YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THE DOWNLOAD HAS COMPLETELY FINISHED!!!!
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Return to the main screen. Ensure you see the Blue Key.
NOTE: If you don’t, the lock may be stuck in bootloader mode, if so, you can power cycle the lock and try again.
- Now set the room number again, in case the room number was dropped during the flashing process.