- Everytime you create a new offline pin code for a room, it will invalidate the previous offline pin code. This means you can only have ONE offline pin code working at one time.
- When setting the parameters, take note of the ‘Check-in date’. The pin code will only grant access when the ‘Check-in date’ is equal to the ‘Current date’
- Check-in date = Current date
- If check-in date is not equal to the current date, the offline pin code will not work. You will need to issue another offline pin code for the guest where ‘Check-in date’ = ‘Current date’
- You can only issue an offline pin code for 1 room at a time.
- Inserting offline pin codes to the door lock will not affect any Guest/Staff/Master RFID card access privileges. In other words, the offline pin code system words independently to the RFID card system.