If a lock or an access control has a green flashing LED. It means the clock needs updating or setting.
There are two methods to set the clock on the lock:
- By RFID Clock Card
- By PDA
1. Update Clock by Clock card
- Open Lock-S Software
- Go to Clock Card under Setting Cards (1)
- Put a blank card on the card encoder
- Click Issue (2)
- Swipe the Clock card on the lock once. This will stop the green flashing LED because the clock is now set.
- Ensure the time you have programmed onto the clock card is the same as the current time.
- To do this, keep ‘System time’ checked when issuing a clock card, see below screenshot.
2. Update Clock by PDA
- Plug the PDA into the computer via USB cable
- Go to ‘System>PDA’ in the top menu bar
- Click the ‘Clock’ button to refresh the clock in the PDA
- Unplug the PDA from computer and walk to the lock
- Turn on the PDA and go to the ‘Clock’ page
- Swipe the PDA to the lock to set the clock
- The green flashing LED will stop flashing after correct setting.