KAS has built a simple Automatic Back-Up Tool for your SQL database.
- Runs in the background
- Easy once off ‘set-up-and-go’ operation
- Customise how frequent the back ups should occur
- Customise the day and time of the week the back up should occur
- Set a custom target .bak file location
- It will store the last 30 days of .bak files. Bak files which are older than 30 days will be deleted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this application running on your machine.
Otherwise please see this article to manually back up your SQL database.